The Poverty Forum
The Poverty Forum is composed of a select group of leaders and policy experts representing divergent political perspectives but sharing biblical values surrounding God's concern for the poor and a commitment to address poverty. Through constructive dialogue about domestic poverty issues, the Forum has built consensus around a set of practical, common-ground policy solutions that will be shared both in the public arena and with the new Administration and Congress for implementation.
The Clapham Group:
- Facilitates relationships between key participants, navigating their bipartisan work – support staff for participants
- Created publicity resources – directed Web site development, designed proposal books, networked for press roll-out
- Coordinates events and other meetings
- Facilitates interaction between key leaders – Jim Wallis & Michael Gerson
- Counsels in policy creation